Friday 27 June 2008

Writing Blues

I'll have to get my finger out tomorrow. Apart from my blogs, I haven't written anything new all week. True I had family commitments that knocked out 48 hours at the beginning of the week, and I spent a half day taking photos for a planned article. I've also reworked and submitted two pieces, had several ideas and started researching them. But I do need to get back to where I was earlier in the year, blogging 5 days a week AND writing and submitting three new articles each week. I also need to do some house cleaning and prepare a room for overnight guests. So that's my Saturday sorted.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Dave King said...

I hope you manage all you want - but to me it sounds like you are being a little hard on yourself. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Thanks Dave. Yes, the weekend was a washout, writing-wise. But I now have a clean house and we enjoyed some family time.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site