Monday 24 November 2014

A Very Moving Story

I've been catching up with the blogs I follow and when I was reading the posts on My Quality Day I found that Sharkbytes has been really unwell, but is hopefully recovering now. Wishing you well, Joan. She normally posts daily after deciding on the day's 'redeeming quality', but has missed a few days recently, so she must have been really ill.

One of her earlier posts pointed me to the wonderful story of her adopted sons from Vietnam, and how one of them was rescued by a US combatant. It was so moving, and an article that I think everyone should read. Find it at http://writedge.com/thanking-vietnam-veterans/.


2 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, Jean!

Unknown said...

You're welcome, Joan. I meant what I said. It's a story to pull at your heart strings. I hope you had many happy years with your boys.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site