Can you fill this out without lying? I did after I received it from a friend at Facebook.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
The one in my blogspot profile was taken in My eldest granddaughter’s home.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
it’s too early for today, but yesterday it was my pal Malcolm who came for a visit, and my hubby with whom I laugh every day.
5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
once I’d finished watching Mansfield House on ITV3 which is almost the only digital programme I can get at the moment.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No way. I’ve just moved to the seaside and it’s my dream location (see the pic above). While it would be nice to live in warmer climes than here, I could not move away from the country where my children live.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes but long ago.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yes. I have a great friend who is an ex.
10. What do you feel about Dr Pepper?
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
After visiting my mother in the chapel of rest.
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Vsiting friends from
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Yesterday was great so it could be, but I don’t know yet.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes, of course.
16. Are you upset about anything?
It’s always upsetting to get rejections, but you just have to accept them and move on.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Always, provided you accept the ones that go wrong as learning experiences.
18. Are you a bad influence?
19. Night out or night in?
Out, provided it’s in good company.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Something to read.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
It’s been a very long time. My youngest granddaughter is now 6 and I was my daughter’s birth partner, which was such a momentous experience, and I visited the day after.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Meet in the bread section at Tescos.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Very little. A few invitations to play games, which I ignore.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
I have no idea.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
29. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Go to a WEA Open Evening.
30. Do you smile a lot?
This tag is freely offered. Let me know if you accept it so I can read your responses.