I've got some new work sub-contracted to me this month. From now on I'll be posting on some other blogspot blogs as well as this one. I had been writing some of these anyway with someone else doing the posting, and now this has been passed to me as well, and will earn me a few extra pounds each month.
I'm able to do it because I am so familiar with blogspot through writing this blog. I started this week actually after being passed the log in details. For one of them I wasn't able to log in immediately and got a message asking me to verify my identity because I was posting from an unusual location. Although it was hassle, I found it quite reassuring that Google actually does have some security practices.
The most time consuming part of this is finding relevant images that can be used for free. If you are a regular reader here you'll know that I use pics from Wikimedia Commons quite a lot, but I don't always find what I need there. I signed up for Dreamstime and bought some credits when I found a pic I wanted thinking I could buy it for "as little as 49p" according to the blurb. Of course it actually used up nearly £3 of my credit. Once my £10 or so is used up I probably won't fall for that again.