Monday 1 July 2013

Gifts Down Memory Lane

Travel blogger, Jenny Woolf, left a comment on my last post about children and memorable gifts. I replied with mine and  thought it might be fun to ask my readers to share their own. So please leave a comment and let us all know about a present that comes to your mind when you read this.


thanks to Matt |Buck at Wikimedia Commons for use of his photo

And do take a look at Jenny's blog (link on her name above), which I always find a fascinating read. I've learned quite a bit from it about areas of London I don't know, or which have changed out of all recognition since I lived there. Jenny is a freelance travel writer and also blogs very eloquently about  her travels in other European countries.

5 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Thank you Jean for your comment on my blog, and for mentioning me here too! have a great week.

Unknown said...

You're welcome, Jenny. I always enjoy my visits to your blog.

Sharkbytes said...

Hmmm. Not sure. Maybe my record player when in 9th grade.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for the response, Joan. Made me think of my first record player too. And the first singles I bought. I feel another post coming on.

(This is the same as the last comment as I saw a typo after I posted it. great when you can delete to put such things right.)

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site