Tuesday 5 January 2010

The Real Benefits of Adgitize

I have been surprised and delighted by what's happened since I joined Adgitze. At first I was just a publisher and feeling my way. I found out that to get maximum points I needed to click on Adgitise ads in 100 different blogs. While doing that, I managed to drop quite a lot of new entrecards, as well as many familiar ones.

I wasn't sure how long I could keep that up and cover all the drops in my inbox as well. They were getting more and more as my traffic built up. I'm always slow because I do like to read new posts and comment when the mood takes me. I also had to post new material more often in order to get 100 Adgitise points for that as well.

Before Christmas Adgitise dropped their ad prices, so I thought I'd try that out too. I found this made an enormous difference as I got 100 points for being an advertiser and only had to click 51 ads on blogs to get maximum points for that. On days when I could do everything I was earning $0.60.

At the New Year, Adgitize dropped their payments for points slightly. so now my daily total is working out at just under $0.50. It's not going to cover the cost of the advertising, but I am getting loads more traffic and that can only put up the minuscule earnings I get from Adsense and Project Wonderful, so the cost might be covered that way some months.

Today is the fourth day in a row that I should have gained maximum points for everything. That means I should be able to apply to be a Preferred Publisher. Hopefully I will soon find out what difference that makes.

Of course the amounts are laughable anyway, but in this day and age every little helps. And if you do have the time, it's all great fun. I've come across loads more fascinating blogs.

I really do love the blogosphere.

10 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I have been contemplating on whether to be an advertiser because I read some positive articles about it, I just quite sure what to do hehehhe..

Mom's Cafe Home Cooking said...

Adgitize has been a very good performer for me. I started as a publisher then finally bought an ad for one of my blogs. Now I usually run an ad for 2 of my blogs. You get points for posting to your blog as well as clicking other ads and at 51 clicks that is quite doable. The important thing is if you check your stats you will see those visiting from Adgitize are staying longer so reducing your bounce rate. Most months I make enough to pay for the ads with a little left over. Also Adgitize offers the opportunity to buy a gift certificate for advertising something I have a few ideas for. I don't and won't use entrecard. I'm getting excellent traffic using Adgitize and CMFads, both well worth it! BTW, I'm visiting you through Adgitize :)

Buggys said...

I have recently started advertising with adgitize and the traffic is real. I wasn't sure if it would really increase as so many of the adgitize advertisers are also Ec users. I need to get on the clicking more though but I have had some decent earnings.

Joanne Olivieri said...

I've been a publisher with adgitize for months and just a few days ago decided to become and advertiser for one of my blogs. I am very pleased so far and you're right it makes a little extra $$$ which always is a plus.

Dori said...

I have been with Adgitize for a few months, but I need to get into it more. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment chubskulit. I really do recommend it. Look forward to seeing you over there.

Unknown said...

Mom's Cafe - thank you. I was introduced to EC first and now I find it's easy to do both at once. I believe I found you through Adgitize too.

Unknown said...

Buggys. yes, I think you get out what you put in. I didn't have time to do anything yesterday so will try to make up for that today.

Unknown said...

Jo - isn't it crazy how we struggle for these few extra cents? It's fun though.

Unknown said...

Dori - thanks for your comment too. See you around.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site