Thursday 21 January 2010

A Sunday Stroll

Last Sunday was the first beautiful day that we’ve had weatherwise for weeks. The sun shone from a blue sky with wispy clouds chasing away the grey times we’d been having. As I’d been unwell, I hadn’t been out, apart from quick shopping trips, for all those weeks, so I thought it was time I got a burst of fresh air.

Hubby and I took the car down to the sea and went for a stroll around the park. It was full of dog walkers, and families with children – and fishing was the favourite pastime on the beach.



At the far end of the beach, we saw lots of shells that had been brought ashore by the stormy weather.



Here are some of the families with their children in the play area.



We had to walk on the paths as we didn’t have our wellies and the grass was waterlogged. The seagulls enjoyed investigating this little stretch of rainwater.



I did feel quite a lot better for my breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site