Saturday 13 February 2010

Sod's Law and Light Relief

Having taken some time off this month, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Sod's law says that I have lots of work with deadlines. I have to write a dozen articles about various aspects of financial planning, commercial litigation and legal advice for small businesses. I've also promised short articles on: one way of adding value to your house; on-line banking; and the demise of cheques. Then there is the site content about security projects. Alongside all this there is a customer at Constant Content who is buying all the articles about the Balearic Islands that I can find time to write - 7 so far. Since I've spent holidays on all of them, that's a bit of light relief from all the heavy stuff, but I still need to do research to refresh my memory and get up to date.

The real light relief is writing whatever I feel like in this blog.

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site