Friday 12 March 2010

I Blog, I Care Again


Sometime ago I posted about the I Blog, I Care Movement. This was set up to raise some funds for the International Committee of the Red Cross, which was working in Haiti. Recently I've had an update about this from The Twitterer, who says that the rules have been changed so that $1 will now be donated for every 10 bloggers who join, instead of every 15.

If you haven't done so already, can I now encourage you to do so? You just have to go to this webpage and follow the instructions. If you scroll down that page, you can see the bloggers that have joined, and you'll also see that many more are needed to make the donation worthwhile.

Let's do the Twitterer proud and get lots more people involved.

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site