Wednesday 20 October 2010

Technical Problem and Lots of Work

I wish I'd made my post earlier today.  Now I can't post my Wordless Wed pic because blogger maintenance means I can't upload any images. 

I'm supposed to be retired and just blogging and writing to fill up my days.  Yesterday I drafted a marketing leaflet for my daughter's new business.  Today I had a meeting with a client that still needs me and I've just received a commission for website content for three new sites needed yesterday.  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. 

Meanwhile I've started to sort out a post about an award I've received and need to pass on, but I'm too tired to sort out all the links tonight.  I need to post in order to get my adgitize earnings today so I thought I'd just let you know what I have in store for your reading delight and call it a day.

2 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

You are definitely a busy bee. Get a little R & R then you will return refreshed.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jo. After lunchtime tomorrow I can relax.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site