Monday 29 November 2010

Technical Glitches and Cinderella

Well, after all sorts of technical problems, I'm back in here again.  First it was a hard disk problem, and when that was fixed, the phone line went down and I couldn't get my broadband to work.  Now I'm a poorer to the tune of nearly £170 for all that, so I need to get my fingers flying to earn it back, especially as my car tax was due this month and Christmas is just around the corner.

Which reminds me, the Writelinkers Christmas 2010 Ezine is out.  Do check out all the Writelinker contributions by clicking the link.  My own is on page 20.  I wrote about going to pantomimes and used this illustration from the 1865 issue of Cinderella that I found at Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site