I'm not going to get it finished tonight so I decided to take a break and do my blog post. I did check the CC forum this morning and read a thread enquiring how people manage to churn out 10 or 15 articles a day. It beats me: I'm always battling against time, even since I retired from the day jobs.
In between some staccato bursts of researching and writing today, I've had to:
- sort the laundry and get on a washload
- call Autoglass to find out why they hadn't turned up at 11.30 this morning when I'd been expecting them at 10
- deal with them when they finally did turn up at about 1.30
- negotiate space with my neighbour so I could give the engineer space to open the doors on both sides
- discuss my cat feeding duties with wife of said neighbour while they go away for a long weekend
- head out for my weekly electrolysis session and get some bits for the fridge and our evening meal - fortunately hubby was around to drive me to the salon in his taxi, because my car still couldn't be moved. I had to walk home - just as well as it was my only exercise today
- return a call from a friend who invited me to walk around Blagdon Lake with her on Monday. I had to explain that I can't take yet anther day off the writing just yet. I didn't mention that the weather forecast is horrendous for Monday anyway
- decide to put off making several other phone calls I'll have to catch up with this weekend.
So it is now 10 pm and I haven't even completed a first draft of my article. And I simply must do some Entrecard dropping before I turn in.