Sunday 22 February 2009

Freelance Writerville

Thought I'd drop in this extra post as tomorrow I'm hoping to be able to do a blackout one, if I can work out how to do it. Yes that's what I decided to do - see here if you don't understand that. Anyway I don't usually post on Sundays, but that's the reason for this one.

Last Thursday I was a guest poster at Freelance Writerville. If you want to read it, you can do so here.

Today I read that Yolander,who set up that site, is abandoning her Today blog. That's always been my kicking off point for Freelance Writerville, so now I will have to remember to go to it every day from a bookmark instead of when do my EC dropping. I wonder if I can make that work.

Anyway, if you are a writer and haven't been there before, it's well worth a look.

4 comments:

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Thanks for the link, I'll have a look!

Jena Isle said...

I wonder why she is abandoning it? Just curious, I saw many of them nowadays and wondering how much they get paid.

I'll visit the site as recommended. Have a beautiful Sunday.

tashabud said...

Hi Jean,
Perhaps you can link your blog directly to the Freelance Writerville site.

Tasha

Unknown said...

BC Doan - Goodoh.

Jena - the explanation is in her today blog. I'll try to add a link so you can see it.

tashabid - the link is there. Unfortunately the colours in this template don't show up links very well. I'll have to see what I cna do about that. If you hover your mouse over the words, you'll see it.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site