Monday 2 February 2009

Entrecard Top Droppers

I thought I might as well get on the bandwagon of the Top Dropper Day, even though I am a day late. It’s a good way to thank my loyal followers. I know there are plenty more, but these are the ones that came by the most times in the last 30 days, according to my statistics page. Thank you one and all.

Symphony of Love
The Way I See It
Photography by KML
Let's Jump Together
Caught In The Stream
The Half-Life of Linoleum
Behind the Bit
Blog Fiction
Kitchen Retro
Republic of A


PS I should also mention that Sasha also nominated me for the triple award but was pipped at the post by Geri's World as reported in a previous post. Thanks anyway Sasha. I am honoured once again.

4 comments:

Lidian said...

Thanks for the link! I always enjoy visiting your blog.

kml said...

Thanks for the links to both of my blogs! I also thank you for your drops and visits!

http://photographybykml.blogspot.com/

http://www.letsjumptogether.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mentioned.

Unknown said...

Thanks for responses everyone. And thanks for the tag. I expect to be writing that up for Friday's post.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site