Saturday 15 January 2011

Dream Cars

After the cold weather I had to buy a new battery for my car. And then I had to get a new belt for the alternator. I still don't know how much it will cost. I suppose I'm lucky because it still runs well even though it's over ten years old.

I wish I could afford a new car. Dreaming about that I've been looking at cars currently on the market and I found some real dream cars at thecarconnection.com.

If I wanted a 4 wheel drive, I'd probably go for an Audi Q7 Tdi. This is described in some detail, but what I needed to know was that I could fit in up to 6 passengers, so taking the family or friends out wouldn't have to be in convoy any more.

If we won the lottery we might decide on a Lamborghini Gallardo, but I could only find their review of the 2009 model, which has now been updated. I don't suppose the funky shape of this super performer has changed much (see my pic). Great car for a rich poser. Not for me, I think, but hubby might appreciate one.

If you are a Honda enthusiast like my daughter the newest version of the Honda Odyssey Minivan might be your dream car. It's not like any van I know. Top of the line for 2011 is the Touring Elite model which has many luxury features.

But perhaps the one for me would be the Toyota Avalon luxury sedan, more sedate than the rest of this bunch for an ageing woman like me, but still up there in the opulent category.

Anyway I enjoyed looking at dream cars on the carconnect site and learning about them. The site redirects you to other car reviews as well, so it could be really useful if you are a buyer trying to decide which car to get.

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site