Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sunshine Over Holes Bay



We walked Jade at Holes Bay today. The sun shone and this has been such a rare occurrence recently, I just had to share it. I have to admit that I didn’t take the photo today. In fact it is over three years old. But the views haven’t changed and a photo taken today would be much the same. Our walk was a pleasant interlude in a day spent researching and writing about care for the elderly and the new funding changes proposed by the government for 1917.

2 comments:

Paola said...

I love the depth and breadth of this photo...and the clouds...

Unknown said...

Thanks Paola. I agree about the clouds. In fact, the sky is as good as the landscape. But of course, I was just lucky the clouds were there.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site