Friday 17 May 2013

My Life by Jade: Under the Weather

I've  been poorly today and unable to control myself so I pooped in the house when Daddy wouldn't let me outside because he thought I just wanted to bark at the birds. He opened the door quickly enough then though. Mummy was cross with him, not me.

Of course, she was the one who had to clear up the mess. And once it was cleared she used some marvellous stuff on the tiled floor that she got from Pets at Home when I was still a baby. It completely took away the smell and all the germs. The fact that we still had some left in the bottle shows that I don't normally have accidents like that.

Mummy said I must have eaten something bad that I found out of doors when she wasn't looking. But yesterday she put some of that nasty worm and flea stuff on my back, and it always makes me feel bad. in fact I let her know I didn't like it by not going in the office with her all day and sleeping on my bed in the kitchen or on the couch in the lounge - except when we went out for our secnd walk after lunch of course.

Anyway Mummy said I should not eat all day today, but I let her know that I felt better tonight so she relented and gave me some of the chicken bits she had just cooked and then some Science Diet nuts. I ate it all up and even wanted a biscuit afterwards so I must be better now.

3 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

O Jade- tell your mommy to take care of your upset tummy!

Unknown said...

Thanks Joan. My poops were normal this morning and I feel much better now.
Jade

Linda D said...

I bet Mummy and Daddy feel better too, knowing you're OK.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site