Wednesday 20 January 2016

Back to Work

I do love Constant Content. They emailed me yesterday asking if I would write for them again. It galvanised me, so I picked an article to claim and write for a client. It took me a couple of hours - a bit longer than it should to make it worthwhile, but I haven't lost my touch. The editors accepted it immediately. I just hope the client does too.

Apart from blog posts, letters and emails, this is my first piece of writing for about a year. I could do with a bit of pin money as we've had lots of expenses that have been eating into my savings, so I'll probably make it a habit again now.

And we have just booked a week in lovelyTorquay at Easter time.

pic by Derek Harper

6 comments:

Betty Boop14 said...

Glad to hear that you have not lost your touch, and that your work was readily accepted, I always knew that my friend was talented.

Jenny Woolf said...

Well done, I am glad to hear that you can get right back into it and so it sounds as if you may well get more work in the coming months.

Unknown said...

Thank you Betty and Jenny. That piece sold yesterday. I've also had a few sales of my older pieces recently. Must do more now to help pay for our Easter break. There are plenty available at CC, or I can build up my portfolio there.

Linda D said...

That is good news, well done! I suppose it's like riding a bicycle - if you've done it once you can do it again, even if you are a bit wobbly at first.

Paola said...

Great to hear you're back at work...and lovely to see lots of blog posts!

Unknown said...

Thanks Paola and Linda.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site