Tuesday 22 November 2016

Storms and Office Clearing

Outside the storms have been raging and now we have the calm after the storm.


Indoors I have finally hung up my commissioned writing boots. I say finally because I think this time it is. A couple of years ago I did it but went back to it after a few months.

So  now I am working on dismantling my home office and decluttering the space. It's a bit of a nightmare to see just how much I've hung onto in case it became useful. The local community are benefitting though, as I'm using the PooleFreecycle group to advertise what I no longer want and am prepared to give away.

A few days ago 3 boxes of files, envelopes, paper and miscellaneous items were collected by a start up from Swanage. Now there's another lot on offer, inluding one of my two office chairs. I hope all that goes as quickly.

Yesterday I went out to lunch with my daughter and good friend and we ate at The Green Man in Wimborne - a cheap, cheerful and cosy traditional pub with a lovely log fire. Tomorrow, if I feel up to it, I am out for lunch again, with my singing group. We are all going for fish and chips.

So it will be a couple of days before I can get back to the office clearing.

1 comment:

Jenny Woolf said...

There is something so therapeutic about clearing out.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site