Monday 21 June 2010

The Braingrade Test - I am an INFJ


I took the braingrade test here. This is what it told me.

You Are An INFJ (whatever that means)

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener with almost infinite patience.
You have complex feelings, and you take great care to express them.

In love, you see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.
You enjoy relationships when they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.

At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable


Most of this seems spot on. I don't much like the last sentence, but it's probably true.

Incidentally, I followed a link from another blog to find this, and I made a big mistake in not noting whose blog that was, so I can't give it credit. Leave me a comment if you think it might be you and, if so, I'll add a link.

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site