Monday 20 October 2014

Another Torquay Interlude

Jade and I have had a very pleasant stay for a few nights with my sister and brother-in-law in Torquay. I haven't had to look at a computer or do any cooking or housework, but spent time walking  by a different seashore, and cuddling up with Jade on the settee while chatting or watching TV or films.

The picture shows the headland called Corbyn's Head and the beach that Jade and I trekked down to yesterday morning. The tide was not in as far as is shown here, so we were able to walk in front of these wooden structures which are the bases for the beach huts that have been removed for the winter months.

We've had a really lovely break and now I'm home again with batteries recharged and ready to get back to work.

The photo is from Wikimedia Commons by Derek Harper.

4 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

Glad you explained those frames! Hope you are having some relaxing times in this transition.

Jenny Woolf said...

Glad you had a peacefull break and feel recharged. I never knew beach huts were removable though!

Paola said...

Lovely and energising, Jean.

Linda D said...

Once upon a time, I worked in Torquay but I only went to the beach there in the winter - it was too crowded in summer. Pleased you and Jade enjoyed your break.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site