Wednesday 28 January 2009

More Awards


A couple of weeks ago I received this wonderful triple award from Geri’s World. Thank you Geri; I am really honoured that you thought of me.

The rules for the awards, if they are accepted (I hope I haven’t chosen anyone who doesn’t accept awards) are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs ( if you haven't got 10 on your list, it really doesn't matter)which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Since one of these awards is about sisterhood, I’d like to pass them on to the following sisters.

1. Joanne at Poetic Shutterbug, who writes beautiful poems inspired by amazing photos, and is generous with comments.

2. Yolander at Adventures in Freelancing, a very brave freelancer who has recently set up a new website as a resource for writers – Freelance Writerville.

3. Reverend Maitri who lives to serve animals and people in need. She set up The Maitri Ministry blog recently after she was ordained, and it deserves our support.

4. Catherine at Sharp Words, who is kind enough every so often to give links to stuff she likes on the internet, and made me very happy by picking one of my articles.

5. Katy at Trapped in the Office, who shares her blog with partner, Ryan. They’ve been having a difficult moving home experience recently and I hope this will cheer them.

6. Rebecca at Writers Roundabout, who is so generous to other writers, and offered to pay me to guest blog several times.

7. Kim at Healthnut Wannabee Mom, who passes on so much that we all need to know.

8. Jude at Mature Not Senile for all her ‘down to earth’ and ‘say it like it is’ posts that often make me chuckle.

9. Susan Gregg, who always has lovely and loving messages to impart.

10. Stacey at Behind the Bit because she writes a wonderful blog about horses, and although they are no longer a focus in my life, I am still fascinated and in love with these gorgeous creatures.

If you don’t already know them, do take a moment to check out their posts. They are all well worth a visit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely of you to think of me and I appreciate the award because you're a lovely person. I am starting a list of all of my commenters which I haven't finished yet, but will be up within the next few days and I will start dropping on those first before I drop on anyone else just to make sure they have my drop for the day and your blog is among them....Jude

Anonymous said...

Some of those blogs I already visited. Great blogs! You're in good company Jean and congratulations for the awards, you deserve it.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jude - and your name is up now. Blush, blush.

And thank you, Jena.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Jean! I will accept and I'll post it (and blog about it) on Freelance Writerville! Oh, and- brave? Well....that or foolish- I haven't really decided ;P

Katy Lindamood said...

Thanks so much for the award. I will post it as soon as I get out from this pile of snow we are under. Thanks again.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site